- (1 lb.) Ground Mutton
- (1/2 cup) Yellow Onion
- (2 cups) Mushrooms
- (2 cloves) Garlic, minced
- (1/2 cups) Brown rice uncooked
- (1 cup) Chicken or Lamb both
- (1 Teaspoon) Cumin
- (1 Tablespoon) Cayenne Pepper
- (1 Teaspoon) Chili Powder
- (1 cup) Bell Pepper
- (1/4 cup) Fresh Parsley
- (1 can) Diced tomatoes, drained
In a large skillet cook over medium heat; ground mutton, cumin, cayenne pepper, and chili powder until there is no pink left in meat.
Add onion, garlic and peppers and cook until onion is translucent.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms, broth, and rice cover and cook for 45 minutes. (if you use white rice it will take 30 minutes).
Sprinkle with parsley and you’re finished!!! Serve and enjoy.